- Is your organisation considering deploying or
upgrading a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or other organisation
wide business system?
- Are you upgrading your current technology and/or implementing a new system to improve business efficiency?
- Do you need confident and competent end-users to realise the benefits of your new system?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you have come to the right place.
What we provide...
The success or failure of any system implementation or
upgrade is heavily influenced by the effectiveness of training and user
support. We provide the necessary training and support tools to ensure
your implementation goals are realised.Every training solution is custom designed
to best meet the requirements of your organisation, end users and
implementation. Depending on your needs, the solution may include:
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA) - Experienced training consultants analyse your requirements, and recommend a 'best-fit' training and user support solution.
- On-the-job user support tools - can be
as simple as paper-based job aids, including Quick Reference Guides or
Help Cards, or more complex tools, such as system simulations or online
- eLearning - interactive, online lessons, often incorporating the use of relevant system simulations.
- Instructor Led (face-to-face) Training -
development and delivery of more 'traditional' classroom based sessions
custom designed to include relevant system and business process.
- Electronic Performance Support Systems (EPSS)
- in-application embedded help, which can include cue cards, system
simulations, reference guides, links to reference material, manuals.
- Learning Portals - an online gateway to a body of knowledge, data, tools, communications, job aids.
Proven Experience and Success
KBR Training Solutions delivers results. Our clients
benefit from our extensive experience, presenting a low risk approach to
the development and delivery of systems training. We understand the
demands and intricacies of aligning the development and delivery of a
successful training solution to the broader system implementation. We
needs to be done, when
, and how
to do it! This includes knowledge and experience in the utilisation of appropriate tools and technologies
in support of an effective and efficient training solution.
Some examples include:
- SAP Upgrade for the Australian Department of Defence (ROMAN)
- SAP implementation for the Australian Taxation Office
- SAP upgrade for the Australian Department of Finance and Deregulation
- PeopleSoft upgrade for the Australian Department of Defence (an Oracle product) (PMKeyS)
- New patient administration system implementation (WebPAS) across all hospitals managed by West Australian Health.
For more information on how we can help ensure your business system implementation is a success, contact us